2018.08.24-26 - Gothenburg H3 Island Hopping
Welcome All to our GH3's 2018 Island Hash Weekend/Event.
Latest and Currently best knowledge of the event follows here:
The "big" Island hash event we were aiming for will unfortunately not happen this year, due to too few people signing up. There will still be an Island hash weekend/event, that will be bigger than our usual runs, but not of the scale originally planned for. External guests are of course still more than welcome, but should be aware that the scope of the weekend will be smaller. This will of course also mean that the cost will be lower as well. More info to our currently signed up external guests will be sent shortly. Hopefully within a week.
(I am currently trying to find e-mail addresses for the external guests currently signed up. If you know you are one, please contact me directly. My mail at bottom of this mail).
Current 2018 Island hash event schedule (as of August 16th, 2018):
Fri 24th Aug
Start time 18:00. We meet up outside John Scott Palace in Brunnsparken and take it from there. If the weather permits, the theme for the evening will be "Terraces"
Sat 25th Aug
09:00 - Island hash event starts at Saltholmen. Please note that the ferry we are aiming for will leave ...at 09.25, so be there or be.... left behind!!
09:25 Our ferry leaves!
16:00 Circle starts, someplace in the archipelago.
18:00 Circle ends, and we start to move towards Tullen Majorna.
19:00 - Late. Everyone will hopefully have arrived at Tullen, Majorna. Everyone will get one (1) beer. Other food and drinks are NOT covered. This is sadly not the party originally planned for, but with the smaller scope (as well as smaller fee), this is what is planned.
Sun 26th Aug
NO PLANS. Event ends Saturday evening/night.
Price/Fee for the event will be SEK 200. Price/Fee is the same for our local members and external guests.
Included in the price are:
- Sat Lunch (some kind of sandwich)
- Beers during Sat run, including beer with the lunch sandwich.
- Circle beer for Sat run.
- Snacks for Sat run..
- 1 beer at dinner restaurant (Tullen Majorna).
NOT included in the price are:
- Anything you want to eat or drink during the Friday Pub-crawl
- Any kind of transportation cost.
- Anything consumed at Tullen Majorna, beside the first beer.
- Any food not specifically mentioned as included.
- Accommodation for external guests. We will still try to help though, so if you are not from GH3, please contact us and we will see if there is anything we can do.
Things to have in mind:
- We will all have to help carrying food/drinks/snacks to be eaten/drunk during the run, so if you have a small backpack or bag it will be a good idea to bring that.
- If you want something else than beer to drink during Saturday, you will have to bring that by yourself.
- After the circle, we will go straight to Tullen Majorna. So all the things you want/need for Saturday, you will have to bring from the start.
Regarding sign up:
Please let us know if you will join or not, by this Sunday at the latest (19th Aug).
For GH3 members: Use FB page.
For External guests: Send mail adressed to Jerk Off (mail adress below)
Regarding how to pay, contact our Hash Cash; Jerk Off.
E-mail to Jerk Off via GH3: email@example.com